November update - **FULLY OPEN & COVID SAFE**
November update - we are still fully OPEN
We are open throughout Lockdown which will be taking place on November 5th.
We are constantly monitoring the situation, guidelines from the government and those of our professional association - General Chiropractic Council.
We have full risk assessment implemented and our stringent cleaning protocol along with PPE allows us to work in an environment that is as safe as possible for all our patients and staff.
Reassuring our patients is key to ensuring you get the right treatment, please follow the government guidelines and be assured that the government guidelines allow travelling to a medical appointment -
There is no need to contact the clinic at this stage as all appointment are going ahead.
If you are over 60 or in a clinically venerable category, please follow local and government guidelines, the government will write to you if you are required to shield.
As we are COVID safe, appointments can go ahead - this includes New Patient appointments.
Just a few steps we have in place:
- Both clinics are fully sanitised after each patient and throughout the day
- We have 2 waiting areas to maintain distancing
- Full PPE is worn by all Chiropractors
- Face coverings to be worn by all patients (exemptions to be indicated to reception and practitioner)
- 1 way system in place were available
- Contactless payments
- Screening of patients
- Temperature taken of all patients and staff on site
- Hand sanitiser available throughout clinic
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.