COVID 19 - Active Chiros plans
October 2020 update - We are fully open
We are incredibly pleased to say that both Broomhill and Chapeltown are fully open with COVID steps in place throughout.
Our already extensive cleaning took a step up and continues throughout these times.
A few additions and alterations are in place during your visit, these are indicated in the updates below but as a reminder, here is what to expect:
- All patients are asked to wear a face covering upon entering the clinic
- Please bring your own towel to place upon our wipeable benches
- Use hand sanitiser upon entering the clinic, around clinic and upon exiting
- Maintain the use of the 1-way system where applicable
- Come at your set appointment time, minimising contact time on site
- Card payments only are requested
- Protection screen on reception
- 2 reception/waiting areas if required
- Temperature checks of all visiting persons on site taken and recorded
- Full PPE for all Chiropractic staff members
Please note this list is not fully inclusive or limited to all the protocol we have in place at Active Chiropractic Clinics.
If you are feeling unwell or have any of the COVID symptoms, please do not come to clinic, instead follow the government guidelines.
If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, please indicate this to your Chiropractor at the earliest convenience.
We appreciate that this is an unusual time for all, but if everyone follows the steps we have in place, it enables us to give you the best and safest visit to our clinics.
We thank everyone for following our protocol and we look forward to seeing you in clinic.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries, this can be done via our ‘Contact us’ section or calling us on 0114 2666076 (Broomhill) or 0114 2459424 (Chapeltown)
Take care and keep safe
We can now officially see, Risk assessed face-to-face consultations for all cases including routine and maintenance cases, with effect from Monday 15th June.
The UK Government has introduced a number of ‘Phases’ and now ‘Phase 2’ measures are in place with effect from 15 June, which correspond with this trigger point from the BCA.
Appointments are more limited than normal as we continue to maximise the protection and care of our patients and our whole team.
Any patient attending will have their temperature taken upon arrival, we are asking you to wear a face mask and bring a large towel to place on our wipeable benches, along with a this there are a multitude of further steps in place within clinic, we are still under strict guidelines and ask all our patients to follow our protocols put in place.
Our chiropractors are still using all the necessary PPE to keep everyone safe; we also have 2 waiting rooms if needed.
We look forward to seeing you soon and helping you move and feel better.
If you require an appointment, please call:
Broomhill clinic on 0114 2666075
Chapeltown clinic on 0114 2459424
If the clinic is closed, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Active Chiros is back - for URGENT appointments
In line with the government guidelines and our governing bodies, Active Chiros will be making a phased return.
June 1st we are entering Phase 1 - Urgent care
Please ensure you meet our 'Urgent'** criteria before calling, if your care is not urgent please do not hesitate to contact us via our 'contact us page' where we will be able to contact you in due course.
** Urgent criteria
- If you are experiencing symptoms where you are unable to manage your pain with assisted methods such as: ice and heat therapy, home exercise techniques or over the counter pain management.
- Your symptoms are so that they cannot be adequately assessed through a phone consultation
- Your symptoms are so severe, which would lead you to seek face to face contact with for example, your GP, walk in centre or A&E
Whether you are an existing or new patient seeking help, if you feel you may need urgent care, please contact us.
We can support you through online means where we have a multitude of home exercise videos/techniques.
If you have a routine appointment booked in, we will be in touch in due course
If you do not meet our urgent criteria during Phase 1, please do not hesitate to contact us via our 'contact us page' or call our clinic and we will assist you as much as we can.
Broomhill 0114 2666076
Chapeltown 0114 2459424
Stay safe and we will update you as soon as Phase 2 arrives.
Love and best wishes Active Chiros Team